Village Fair Days
53rd Annual Village Fair Days
Sponsored by the Greater New Milford Chamber of Commerce (www.newmilford-chamber.com) and held on the magnificent village Green, Village Fair Days is the largest annual event in New Milford and draws thousands of visitors every year. With2 full days of live entertainment, bingo, bouncy houses, a food court and over a hundred and fifty vendor and community booths, Village Fair Days is a summertime destination for shopping, socializing, eating, and browsing.
Village Fair Days 2020 will be held July 24th and July 25th
Admission is free.
Handicapped parking is available behind Town Hall, 10 Main Street, New Milford.
For the safety and comfort of everyone, please leave your pets at home.
- Opening Ceremony, Friday July 24th (anointing of King & Queen and ribbon cutting ceremony)
- Amber Alert Child Identification Program, lower level of Town Hall
- The Kids Fun Run will be held on Friday at 6 pm
- Old Fashioned Pie Eating Contest, Saturday on the Main Stage
- Local bands on the Main Stage Friday and Saturday nights
Check https://newmilford-chamber.com/village-fair-days/ for schedule updates and vendor information.
The Village Fair Days Committee is pleased to announce that we are seeking vendors for the 2020 Village Fair Days: Arts, Crafts, Antiques, Businesses, Organizations, Church Groups, Clubs, etc.
Please contact the Chamber of Commerce office at https://newmilford-chamber.com/village-fair-days/vendor-info/ or 860-354-6080 for an application.
Space is limited, contact us today.
Location & Directions
New Milford, CT 06776