Village Fair Days
52st Annual Village Fair Days
Sponsored by the Greater New Milford Chamber of Commerce (www.newmilford-chamber.com) and held on the magnificent village Green, Village Fair Days is the largest annual event in New Milford and draws thousands of visitors every year. With2 full days of live entertainment, bingo, bouncy houses, a food court and over a hundred and fifty vendor and community booths, Village Fair Days is a summertime destination for shopping, socializing, eating, and browsing.
Village Fair Days 2019 will be held July 26th and July 27th
Admission is free.
Handicapped parking is available behind Town Hall, 10 Main Street, New Milford.
For the safety and comfort of everyone, please leave your pets at home.
- Opening Ceremony, Friday July 26th (anointing of King & Queen and ribbon cutting ceremony)
- Amber Alert Child Identification Program, lower level of Town Hall
- The Kids Fun Run will be held on Friday at 6 pm
- Old Fashioned Pie Eating Contest, Saturday on the Main Stage
- Local bands on the Main Stage Friday and Saturday nights
Check https://newmilford-chamber.com/village-fair-days/ for schedule updates and vendor information.
Location & Directions
New Milford, CT 06776